Cedar allergy season usually starts around mid December, and it is one of the worst
allergies in Austin. Poorly managed allergy can easily lead to sinus infection and
bronchitis, and I can’t emphasize the importance of effective prevention and symptom
Below is a list of things you can work on to minimize allergy symptoms:
1) Inflammation: Inflammation dilates blood vessels and promotes mucus production.
Avoid pro-inflammatory diet (too much carbohydrate and alcohol)
2) Stomach acid: Low stomach acid can increase mucus production. Avoid stress and
alcohol, and start taking Zypan!
3) Dairy & Wheat: They increase mucus production. Avoid them during allergy season.
4) Antibiotics: An antibiotic overuse can trigger allergy symptoms through disturbing
microbiome balance. Avoid them by keeping your immune system up.
5) Leaky gut: Inflammation, nutrition deficiency, and medication can increase gut
permeability and allergy symptoms.
6) Allerplex: It is THE supplement of my choice for allergy management. Start taking
a low dose of Allerplex before the season begins.
7) Neti pot: It can mechanically remove excess mucus to give you temporary relief.
Start using it early, and don’t wait until it is too late.
8) Air filter: Invest in high-quality filters to remove cedar pollen while you are
Allerplex is 20% off this month, so please stock up to avoid getting sick!