According to the new research, 250,000 Americans die each year due to medical errors,
and that is the 3rd leading cause of death, behind heart disease and cancer.
This estimate includes anything from surgical errors to misdiagnosis, but how did
While medical communities indeed are to blame for some of these mistakes, I think
it is time for us to start point fingers to ourselves.
• Most conditions that kill us today are lifestyle diseases.
• Lifestyle diseases can’t be cured by medications.
• We eat horribly, and we don’t rest enough.
• We don’t move like we use to.
• We are stressed all the time, and we don’t take care of our minds.
• We demand quick fixes from our doctors all the time.
• We don’t take time to empower ourselves with knowledge that ultimately lead to
• If you don’t know what to change, how are you going to change?
Regaining health requires that you be in charge of your own health, so that you can
make lifestyle changes. Please do take advantage of nutrition seminars, so that you
can start making the necessary changes in the right way.